The Future of Assistive Technology Summit and Exhibition
8 June 2016, University of Salford, Manchester
BATA rate: £199 + VAT
Delegates attending The Future of Assistive Technology Summit and Exhibition will learn about the issues surrounding AT, its role in increasing inclusivity in employment, education and socialising, and how government, businesses, educators and charities can help to boost use and innovation in this important sector.
Join us for The Future of Assistive Technology Summit and Exhibition, where high level speakers from government, charities, technology innovators, and academia will be presenting their views on the way that AT can have a positive impact on both individuals, families and society as a whole. Topics covered will include the role that AT can play in improving access to employment, education and health benefits, and enriching everyday life.
What you will learn from attending?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT)
- Impact of AT on daily life
- Effect of AT on economy
- AT and people in later life
- Benefit of AT to employers and employees
- How AT can improve access to education
- How using AT for health impacts on work and education
- Provision of AT in schools, colleges and universities
- Social benefits of AT
- Importance of AT funding in sport
- Potential barriers to sport
- Government investment in AT
- Future needs in AT
- Holistic approach to AT
- AT and safe havens
- Wearable products and AT
If you wish to secure your place at the member rate of £199 + VAT (usually £325 + VAT) please email firstname.lastname@example.org