Welcome to the British Assistive Technology Association Website
- To campaign for the rights and interests of those needing Assistive Technology.
- To provide expert and impartial support and advice to government departments and agencies.
- To educate and inform widely on the benefits of Assistive Technology.
- To promote British Assistive Technology products and expertise at home and overseas.
- To develop the professionalism of those working with Assistive Technology through codes of practice, education, qualifications, accreditation, certification and networking.
Recent BATA News
The Future of Assistive Technology Summit and Exhibition
Special BATA members' rate of £199…
Survey of AT used to access GOV.UK
Results will enable government to tune its single portal…
IAAP offers certificate of accessibility in UK
June date for International Association of Accessibility Professionals' exam…
Inclusive Technology receives Queen's Award
BATA founder Martin Littler's company recognised for export success…